Nominate a Woman Worth Watching
Honor one of your women executives with a Woman Worth Watching® nomination.
Profiles in Diversity Journal invites you to participate in our 15th annual Women Worth Watching competition, recognizing dynamic professional women who are using their talents and influence to change our workplaces and our world.
Why does your organization need to nominate?
Throughout our history, Profiles in Diversity Journal has proudly recognized thousands of women from around the world who are truly making a difference in their organizations.
Nominated by their employers, these accomplished executives are from corporate organizations, world-class educational institutions, the armed forces, and nonprofit groups. This recognition not only publicly celebrates their commitment and achievements, but also enhances the visibility and reputations of the organizations that empower, support, and employ these incredible women, too.
Numerous former Women Worth Watching recipients are now in the role of chief executive officer for their Fortune 500 companies. (See some of their stories here.) Countless others have gone on to lead new business units, drive new markets, launch new ventures, and help develop the next generation of women leaders. What might the Woman Worth Watching in your organization accomplish?
How do I nominate a Woman Worth Watching?
Simply complete the nomination form and submit, along with your application fee.
Download Nomination Form
That’s all there is to it!
- Application and fee must be received by June 10, 2016.
- No self-nominations will be accepted.
- Organizations wishing to nominate a team or more than one woman for this award are welcome to do so. Each nomination requires its own submission and application fee.
- Winners will be announced June 21, 2016 and featured in our Summer 2016 issue.
Should your nominee be chosen as a Woman Worth Watching:
- We’ll ask her to complete a brief questionnaire. The answers will help us reflect her personality in the profile (responding should take less than 30 minutes)
- We’ll ask for a publication-ready, high-resolution professional portrait of our award winner. As this portrait will represent the organization, as well, we suggest it be taken in a branded setting.
- See our photo guide for details.
Questions? Contact Us or call 440.892.0444