Nominate a Woman Worth Watching
Since 2002, over 1,000 women have been featured as Women Worth Watching. These accomplished executives come from nearly every segment of U.S. industry from Fortune 500 corporations to world-class educational institutions, various branches of the military, and the nonprofit world. The profiles in our Women Worth Watching issue have not only showcased the contributions of these women executives, but also enhanced the visibility and reputations of the organizations who empower, support, and employ these incredible women.
Profiles in Diversity Journal invites you to participate in our 12th annual Women Worth Watching issue by nominating one of your most influential senior women executives. If your nominee is selected to participate, she will be provided with a full-page in the September/October 2013 issue to discuss her personal and professional contributions, achievements, and leadership skills. In addition, participation in this issue will show that your company supports the advancement of women in leadership. Year after year, this is our most popular and visible issue–one you’ll want to share with your employees, customers, constituents, and stakeholders.
Simply complete and submit the nomination form (print or digital) for one of your organization’s senior women executives. If Profiles in Diversity Journal accepts your nominee, we will send you a notification, information packet, and application form for the final materials–complete with due dates. You are then responsible for presenting this information to the Women Worth Watching–an excellent opportunity to recognize her accomplishments and achievements!
We publish this special celebration issue annually because:
- Embracing gender diversity and inclusion isn’t just the “right thing to do,” it’s a strategic business imperative for all organizations
- Women bring a perspective that is often missing among male-dominated senior managers
- Studies prove that better leadership and performance result from having women in leadership positions
- Executive women leaders are trailblazers and role models for their organizations
- Women are eager to mentor younger women, deepening the talent pool throughout the organization
- The women featured in this special issue each year are an inspiration to other women and the next generation of leaders
- Women leaders bring a deep sense of passion and empathy to any organization
Your executive’s final materials will consist of the following items:
- A basic corporate profile questionnaire
- Short personal profile questions
- A personal leadership essay (400 words)
- Two (2) new high-resolution (300 dpi) full-length, and
One (1) headshot, professionally taken photographs
Questions? Contact Us